Monday, August 29, 2011

[Sensation] InsertCoin Sense Android 2.3.4 Stable 2.3.0

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dataninja my primary and faster hoster will be shutdown. I want to thank obyn for hosting me - i know i stress the servers. The other 2 mirrors are 100 mbit so downloads might get slow. If you have an unlimited 1 gbit /s with 10 gb storage located in EU to spare please let me know - average trafic per month is about 10 TB


Changelog:
- reworked from the ground up
- removed Roman's tweaks due incompatibility with my roms
- removed power + home for screenshot- causes problems - get some app from market
- all bad scripts removed
- cleaned
- rock solid and speedy!

Tip: If you want to remove some of the included system apps best way is to download Titanium backup from market and use uninstall.




Complete Rom Download:
MD5:1cde69def8f49fc8e81f6b74659c5de4
size: 351 MB (368.806.388 bytes)

No comments:

Post a Comment