Friday, August 5, 2011

[Sensation] InsertCoin Sense Android 2.3.4 Stable 1.2

Changelog:


- removed pwr button + home for screen shot - wasn't working properly. Get drocap2 from market if you need screenshots
- changed RILs to match 10.50.9007.00U_10.12.9007.21_2 Radio
- found the "bug" that made some phones laggy and fixed
- Removed IP from # in Dialer
- tweaked build.prop - rom is even faster now
- changed ROM finger print to 2.3.3 WWE in order to fix "not finding some app in market"
- disabled USB Debugging notification
Flash over 1.1 no wipes required




Tip: If you want to remove some of the included system apps best way is to download Titanium backup from market and use uninstall.




What you get:


- latest Android 2.3.4 With Sense Leak
- Rooted
- Deodexed
- Optimizations
- Busybox
- Fixed Missing HTC Social Stuff
- Added all Locales
- Advanced Power Menu
- CRT Animations
- Disabled App Signature Check
- Removed boot sound
- PowerMenu + Home to grab a Screenshot
- keyboard animation
- tons of optimization
- T-Mobile US Wifi Calling Support
- T-Mobile US Large MMS Support






MD5: 65d7e493c2bd497c6d91638460ee8e94

6 comments:

  1. Just downloaded this, AWESOME! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, u rocks, keep up the briliant work;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, haven't followed this very closely guys, what HBOOT to use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Don't know if it is my problem or this ROM has bug?

    My Contact is based on sync with my Google account, and Linked with Facebook for HTC Sense account, so that each of my contacts has its Profile Picture from their Faceook.

    But after a few days that I flash my Sensation with this ROM, My contact's profile picture just disappeared, and I can't found out why...

    Even though I restart My sensation, I just can't made Profile Picture Back...


    Is anyone have the same issue with me?? Or anyone know what is going on with my Phone?

    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did someone test this version on a Desire? And does it work normal?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned a very good lesson from this article. I really like this website and hope you will write more. Thanks a lot for your information. power dialer

    ReplyDelete