Wednesday, August 10, 2011

[Sensation] InsertCoin Sense Android 2.3.4 Stable 1.5

Changelog:


- updated base to: 2.92.1985.8 - official Asia - Pacific Leak
- updated kernel to: 2.6.35.13-g3422292


Missing bits because I didn't have the time to patch the files, will provide flashable zips tomorrow for them - Please do not spam the thread about them, if you can't live without them then do not update till tomorrow


- Advanced Power Menu
- CRT On/Off Animations


Tip: If you want to remove some of the included system apps best way is to download Titanium backup from market and use uninstall.




What you get:


- latest Android 2.3.4 With Sense Leak
- Rooted
- Deodexed
- Optimizations
- Busybox
- Fixed Missing HTC Social Stuff
- Added all Locales
- Advanced Power Menu
- CRT Animations
- Disabled App Signature Check
- Removed boot sound
- PowerMenu + Home to grab a Screenshot
- keyboard animation
- tons of optimization
- T-Mobile US Wifi Calling Support
- T-Mobile US Large MMS Support






Download:
MD5:5fc853589c8314c3e68091e5e0b91101


9 comments:

  1. I was already happy with 1.4 ... I will wait till im done with work to try the 1.5, even if I am in the US and I am not sure how much I am going to gain from an Asia rom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just flash 1.5 without doing nandbackup as stated in your thread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much to cook the rom very fast and smooth, but I found a new market there are still bugs (as you should leave the old version is better), to his wishes in the official version after you use wifi from the laptop and internet connection via laptop is good, I love your rom, thanks !
    From Vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  4. ples add stable tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! Sensation was my FC after the call, is there a way to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please please please bring back the battery percentage as per V 1.2 i will be forever grateful - Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind I figured it out THANKS =D

    These two are my favs:

    Blue Circular Battery with percentage while charging - http://www.mediafire.com/?qdrwhuvun1u94hh



    Sense Style Battery - http://www.mediafire.com/?l948a6z8n6nl4am

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there,

    is this rom for desire bravo?

    ReplyDelete