Thursday, June 2, 2011

InsertCoin CM7/STOCK 1.0.7

Changelog:
- updated lockscreen - now looks exactly like on sensation - thq snq-
- updated rosie to be translucent like sense 3 rosie - thq snq- 
- added ES FILE EXPLORER for your commodity 

- updated all market apps
- updated hosts
- repacked apks for better speed and more free ram (from my testing upto 50 mB more free ram) - thanks snq- for idea, robocik for scripts
- reorganized rom!
- signed rom 

FULL WIPE REQUIRED no matter from what rom you come from! - Sorry about this - but some modifications require this 

Very fast hosting provided by obyn
MD5: 87d1c810fb2fd524e4cb6787b830e06f

MD5: 0b93e6ecf2a25ff9fc3ac71f8d9ada7b

6 comments:

  1. hi, thank you for your rom...
    this rom don't have settings aplication, its normal?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo bro, thumbs up for the good work. Although I'm experiencing some trouble with the A2SD. I'm coming from 1.0.5 (did a full wipe, sd-ext(2) too) and now fails to install applications on the sd-ext. It shows me I have 100MB internal storage left on the Applications tab and Storage menu, but still tells me I have no space left to install an application when attempting to. Could you look into this please? And again, awesome work. Fan of IC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problems with: InsertCoin Sense 2.1 1.0.7 A2SD
    Previous Versions >=41 worked fine.
    After Flash&Wipe no initial setup and most of the Apps missing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed ES FILE EXPLORER and i had to disable signature verify too

    ReplyDelete
  5. would return to the original sense lockscreen .
    I have experienced delays with the ring, is it possible?
    I've seen that you can customize HTCLockscreen.apk replacing original.
    Is it safe? as I have to?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. everytime i install this, the screen is blank :( what should i do?

    ReplyDelete